New Book: Successful Business Analysis Consulting
In Successful Business Analysis Consulting: Strategies and Tips for Going It Alone Karl Wiegers offers
a wealth of pragmatic pointers from his 20+ years of experience as a successful consultant, speaker, trainer, and author. It's the book he wishes he had available
before he became an independent consultant. If you have questions about setting prices, negotiating agreements, dealing with difficult clients,
partnering with other consultants, giving presentations, writing for publication, or generating revenue while you sleep, Successful Business Analysis Consulting has answers.
Details, contents, and sample chapters
Who is Process Impact?
Since 1997, Process Impact has collaborated with clients worldwide to have an impact on the processes their
software teams use, and to help those processes have an impact on the business. Areas of expertise include requirements engineering, project management, and software quality.
Karl Wiegers, Principal Consultant, has many years of experience with software development, management, and
leading process and quality improvement activities.
Products and Services
- Training courses on various aspects of software development and management
- eLearning versions of training courses, which provide flexible and inexpensive training options
- Books and articles on many aspects of software development, management, and other topics
- E-books with concise, practical guidance
- A wide variety of templates, spreadsheet tools, checklists, procedures, and other process goodies
- Consulting and coaching on software requirements, business analysis, process improvement, project management, and peer reviews